We are searching for freelance content creators and curators to produce highly engaging and sharable content for our clients in a wide-variety of industries.
To write and create content for Stina Bee, you must have a love and passion social media, creativity, innovation, and the web. Exceptional writing skills are expected, plus the ability to deliver on deadline. You will be expected to stay up-to-date on current trends and changes in social media algorithms that impact reach.
• Write, edit, produce, and publish, highly sharable content
• Source and or produce high quality still images, and video
• Create headlines and social titles for video and content to engage people and drive traffic
• Create innovative content
• An in-depth understanding of the social web, digital media, and viral content
• Coursework or experience in writing, photography, design and/or digital media
• A rich understanding of social media, established social presence (preferred)
• An awareness for what communities on the internet want to read/share
• An eye for high quality and inspirational visual aesthetics
• Ability to copyedit, proofread and fact check
• Beginner photo editing skills (photoshop, canvas, pixlr, etc.)
Since we’re a remote organization, there won’t be many trips to the coffee shop. But, there will be a lot of social research, content gathering, data entry, tweet crafting, trend spotting, and more. If you are interested in gaining experience in a growing marketing firm, especially in the area of professional social media management, Stina Bee might be a great opportunity for your summer break
Additional experience can be given in marketing, copywriting, graphic design, website management, email marketing, and more.
Proofreader/Copy Editor Requirements
As a freelance proofreader/copy editor, you will be sent periodic content to edit and proofread for ads, press releases, blog posts, social content, etc.
- Compare copy documents to artwork to guarantee consistency
- Prioritize projects against a schedule
- Responsible for tracking, distributing and completing projects on a deadline
- A minimum of 1 year of professional proofreading or editorial experience
- Fluid command of English language and grammar
- Project management experience and familiarity with Google Drive and other shared programs for team collaboration
- Excellent attention to detail and dedication to accuracy
- Proven time/project management abilities
We are seeking a savvy wordsmith to join our blogging team. Candidates must have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company’s voice across all blog content.
- Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our clients’ blogs.
- Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content.
- Optimizing content for search engines and lead generation.
- Contributing to long-form content projects such as ebooks.
- Conducting analytical projects to improve blog strategies/tactics.
- A passion for researching learning about new topics.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice of our business’ various types of content.
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts.
- 2-3 years of marketing or writing experience